Product Details
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002M442LU
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
Price : $4.22

Product Description
Classic wayfarer style glasses with clear lens.
Classic Vintage Buddy Nerd Wayfarer Blues Brothers Clear Sunglasses - Black

Customer Reviews
These glasses are great! The lenses are made out of plastic so after wearing them they start to get cloudy if not cleaned properly. Overall, I love these glasses! I wear them all the time, hope you enjoy them just as much.
The glasses shipped and arrived quickly, the metal pieces on the sides came off due to weak glue within 2 days. Love the glasses and they hold up extremely well with use. Brought them out to a club with my friends for fun. Love the size and quality, I told everyone they were real and now my friends want them too. haha.
Classic Vintage Buddy Nerd Wayfarer Blues Brothers Clear Sunglasses - Black


0 comments:
Post a Comment