Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

2 Lot Wayfarer Design Buddy Black White Blues Brothers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 Lot Wayfarer Design Buddy Black White Blues Brothers

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B002DVS5D8


Price : $3.65
2 Lot Wayfarer Design Buddy Black White Blues Brothers

Product Description


Great fun for parties and 50's events.

 

2 Lot Wayfarer Design Buddy Black White Blues Brothers

 

2 Lot Wayfarer Design Buddy Black White Blues Brothers

Customer Reviews


These are some great glasses. They fit perfect, they look no where close to cheap. These are a must have because of the great quality, and only took 2 to 3 days to come in. The price is great.

nice..I love them they are exactly what I wanted great service fast shipping I got them in no time and they are nice! they dont look cheap like other glasses thank you sooooo muchh(:

 

2 Lot Wayfarer Design Buddy Black White Blues Brothers

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment