Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

JFK Clubmaster Sunglasses - Black - Inspired By Ray Ban Worn By Malcolm

Thursday, April 5, 2012

JFK Clubmaster Sunglasses - Black - Inspired By Ray Ban Worn By Malcolm X

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

  • ASIN: B004LYY2AA

  • Item model number: 866


By : POPCITY
Price : $5.91
You Save : $24.09 (80%)
JFK Clubmaster Sunglasses - Black - Inspired By Ray Ban Worn By Malcolm X

Product Description


This JFK clubmaster style is inspired by ray-ban. Worn by many popular icons such as John F. Kennedy and JFK Jr. This style is the premium lens for S/S 2011. VTG Deadstock. Available in Black, Tortoise/Brown and, Black with Blue Mirror Lense.

 

JFK Clubmaster Sunglasses - Black - Inspired By Ray Ban Worn By Malcolm X

 

Product Features

  • Glasses Sunglasses lens

  • Sturdy Frame

  • Worn by many popular icons such as John F. Kennedy and JFK Jr.

  • 80s style frame

JFK Clubmaster Sunglasses - Black - Inspired By Ray Ban Worn By Malcolm X

Customer Reviews


I ordered these and got a totally different pair of 'clubmaster' glasses, that didn't have the slightly thicker black frame and all black lenses like the one in the picture. The ones I got aren't what I'm looking for at all, and I emailed the company and am waiting for a reply back to see if I can get the pair I'm looking for shipped to me.

 

JFK Clubmaster Sunglasses - Black - Inspired By Ray Ban Worn By Malcolm X

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment