Product Details
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000OTMI7U
- Item model number: 4051 Avana
Price : $99.99
You Save : $90.01 (47%)

Product Description
Frame: Avana Lenses: Poly POlar Brown
Ray Ban Sunglasses RB 4051 Avana

Customer Reviews
These are the most beautiful sunglasses I've even owned. I've been wearing Ray Bans for 30 years and the molding of the plastics on this model is flawless. It looks like they were laser cut out of a single piece. They are a bit metro, but the eye coverage coupled with the polarization, and blue blocking make them some of the lightest, most comfortable sunglasses I've worn.
Too bad they were discontinued. I'll keep this pair in good shape for as long as possible. Grab a pair if you can find them...
I love the look of these glasses. I have worn Ray-Ban's for a long time, this is the first time I have not purchased the aviator glasses. I love the look and feel of these glasses. They are lightweight so you can wear them all day comfortably. I also like the updated look. I have gotten many compliments on these sunglasses since receiving them.
Ray Ban Sunglasses RB 4051 Avana


0 comments:
Post a Comment