Home | Hello guest,
New Customer? About Us | Contact Us | Help Center
Trusted Guarantee Fast Shipping
Become Our Fan Follow Us Shopping Cart (0)

Ray Ban Original Wayfarer

Friday, April 6, 2012

Ray Ban Original Wayfarer

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies

  • ASIN: B0070UD8OI


Price : $116.99
You Save : $27.96 (19%)
Ray Ban Original Wayfarer

Product Description


It's a name that has meant sunglasses for over 70 years, and nothing but quality and long life has followed these iconic pieces of eyewear. The Ray-Ban 2140 Original Wayfarer sunglasses offer you all of that experience and design perfection in a smart package that looks great and performs to the highest standards. Think of them as your new favorite sunglasses, because they will definitely fill the role. Lightweight and offering 100% UV protection, the Ray-Ban 2140 Original Wayfarer sunglasses are ready to upgrade your style and comfort. Order yours today!

 

Ray Ban Original Wayfarer

 

Ray Ban Original Wayfarer

Customer Reviews


These are my new favorite sunglasses. They were a birthday gift to myself. I searched a few time son Amazon for these and finally foudn them at the right price. A friend of mine has vintage shades in a slightly different color scheme, but close enough. I get compliments all the time with these. They're perfect to buy online because I know they'll fit my face; unlike the 20 or more I usually need to try on with other brands/styles. The only part I'd change is that the case is not leather (faux leather). It was shipped well, sent faster than expected and the packaging by Rayban with its own cleaning cloth and booklet was great. Thanks again!

 

Ray Ban Original Wayfarer

 

View

0 comments:

Post a Comment